Walmart Pay is a feature in the Walmart mobile app that allows you to quickly and easily use your smartphone to pay for in-store purchases at Walmart. Use it to securely store your debit, credit and Walmart gift card information. You'll use the convenient operation of your smartphone to check out instead of pulling out your cards, cash or loose change.
Walmart Pay works with any iOS or Android mobile device capable of downloading the Walmart app.
The Walmart app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. Find the app in Google Play or the App Store, download it and sign into your account. You're ready to set up Walmart Pay and use our additional services.
Downloading the Walmart app to your smartphone is a way to take advantage of many conveniences and savings to make your shopping easier, quicker, organized and enjoyable. Here are just a few of the services you have access to with the Walmart app:
1. Open your Walmart app.
2. Tap Services at the bottom of your screen.
3. Tap Walmart Pay.
4. Select ""Set Up Walmart Pay.""
5. Choose your preferred payment method. If you've already loaded multiple credit cards, debit cards or gift cards, you'll see all of them displayed. Choose the one you want to use with Walmart Pay.
6. Accept the terms and conditions. Read the terms and conditions and press Continue if you agree with them. Choosing Cancel ends the sign-up procedure.
7. Set up your four-digit passcode and Touch ID by choosing ""Go to Walmart Pay."" You'll be prompted to set up a passcode that you'll use each time you check out. You can also set up Touch ID at this time for an extra layer of security and quicker access to the app.
If you have any problem with Walmart pay Sign up you can contact via Walmart email support